Saint Thomas Aquinas

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Real Catholic TV: An Investment In Your Faith



Whenever I come across something on the Internet pertaining to the Catholic faith that I find to be worthwhile, I share it with you. I recently subscribed to the premium pay site of Real Catholic TV. I have spent hours now watching the hundreds of videos that are available on the website, and I must say that overall I am impressed by the quality and information of the videos that are made available for only $10.00 a month. If you can, I would cut 10 bucks off of your cable bill and get this subscription instead.


Just to give you an idea of what types of programing you can find on this site I will share with you a video here, as well as give you a list of others available on the site. You will have many hours of solid Catholic TV that your whole family can watch together.


Some videos available
5 Entire Seasons of the One True Faith, which includes 13, 1 hour episodes on almost every topic you can think of pertaining to the Catholic faith today. Some topics covered are, The Church, The Mass, Purgatory, The End Times, Abortion, Hell, the Crusades, Faith and Works, Liberalism, Cafeteria Catholics, Protestantism, and the list goes on.


There are also Basic Training Courses that cover Church History, the End TImes, Spiritual Combat, Apologetics and Biblical Topics. These particular series are many hours, and the Church History course by itself is 15 hours. To put it simply, there are tons of videos for you to watch on this site for the price of a couple of Starbucks coffees.


Here is a video that I enjoyed from Season 6 of "The One True Faith" on the subject of Protestant Error. Check it out, and if you like it give a subscription a try. I think that you will learn quite a bit from the videos, and not only that, Michael Voris is a great no-nonsense type of speaker and he tends to get you fired up about the Catholic faith. Give it a try and let me know what you think. 





This program is from RealCatholicTV.com

No comments: