In the latter half of his career Saint Thomas lectured on all the letters of Saint Paul, bequeathing to the Church a treasury of Scriptural theology and a sure guide to the winding itinerary of the Pauline writings.
The Aquinas Institute is therefore particularly pleased to be offering, for the first time ever, a bilingual Latin/English edition of the entire series of Pauline commentaries, in the elegantly formatted, high-quality hardcover volumes that will be a hallmark of Institute publications.
The Aquinas Institute’s edition of the Commentaries on the Letters of Paul will feature:
• Text of the Pauline Scripture verses in Greek (Nestle-Aland 27), Latin, and English
• Complete text of Aquinas in Latin and in English, with Marietti numbering
• English translation based on that of Fr. Larcher, edited and corrected by the Institute’s faculty and staff
• Hardcover, quality binding in 5 volumes
• Affordable price—$35 per volume