Saint Thomas Aquinas

Monday, March 26, 2012

Its Skittles and Hoodies for Fr. "Flavor Flav" Pfleger

Its hoodies and Skittles for the political activist/wannabee rap star priest Fr. Michael Pfleger. The madness goes on for the rebel priest of St. Sabina in Chicago. A political activist and troublemaker since his seminary days, Pfleger adds fuel to the fire over the now controversial shooting of Trayvon Martin. Read the full story here.  I am currently reading a biography on Pfleger and I will be putting up an article on it when I am finished. There is much, much more to this guy than most people realize. There is a reason why none of the bishops dare touch him.


4 comments:

Adrienne said...

I'm amazed by two things. First what Pfleger did (although considering his past actions I really shouldn't be amazed) and two, that someone would actually write a biography of the man.

But you, dear man, have tempted me with further revelations and my keen "need to know" personality will not rest until I hear the details. Sigh...

Steve "scotju" Dalton said...

The fuss over Trayvon Martin is typical liberal pandering. Of course, Fr Flakey has to get in on the fun. If one wishes to know the real story about Trayvon Martin, and George Zimmerman, go here:http://articles.orlandosentenial.com/2012-03-26/news/os-trayvon-martin-zimmerman-account-20120326_1_miami-schools-punch-unarmed-black-teenager Trayvon is another young thug who got his just comeupance at the hands of a law-abiding citizen. And Flakey is a dangerous radical who is helping to stir up racial violence. He is not even thinking (nothing new here!) about how his blatherings will affect relations between Blacks and Hispanics within the Church, let alone society at large. Cdl George, show some guts, and take away Flakey collar, but let him have his stinkin' hoodie!

Neil Parille said...

I thought Cardinal George was a pillar of orthodoxy.

Neil Parille said...

I thought Cardinal George was a pillar of orthodoxy.