Saint Thomas Aquinas

Saturday, December 3, 2011

New Documentary on Archbishop Lefebvre

Coming in the very near future is a documentary on Archbishop Lefebvre. It looks to be very interesting. In the meantime if you are interested in learning more about him and the modernism he opposed in the Church, there are a few good books worth reading listed below the video.



Marcel Lefebvre: The Biography-
I am reading this now and it very well written. It is well over 600 pages so it is not for the light reader. 

Horn Of The Unicorn
For those who want a more abbreviated and headline type biography, this may be the book you want to start with.  


I Accuse The Council
Don't be put off by the title. This book summarizes the interventions that Lefebvre was involved in during the Second Vatican Council.  It makes for interesting reading.


They Have Uncrowned Him
This is his work detailing his thoughts on the history of modernism and how he perceived it to be creeping into the Church. 

3 comments:

rpg3 said...

I didn't really know where to post this question, however, I remember I was on google and I found an excellent sermon by Fr. Fryar (at least I think it was him) that refuted the heresy of sedevacantism, it was very well done. Do you happen to have it...or perhaps know of it? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you and God bless!

Matthew Bellisario said...

I remember that sermon, and it was a good one. But I do not know where it is online. Let me check around in my archives and see if I have it somewhere. Thanks

croixmom said...

Hey Matthew,
Let me know if I can resend it to you.