Saint Thomas Aquinas

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Podcast Sermon: Satan Is Real- How Do We Deal With Him?

Here is a powerful sermon preached today by Fr. James Fryar, FSSP at Christ the King in Sarasota, Florida. If you are wondering just how we are to deal with Satan then you need to listen to this. Father Fryar neatly sums up the sermon with six rules to follow when dealing with Satan. I have had the opportunity to assist at exorcisms before and I can tell you that everything he says is dead on. Listen here or download it on iTunes by searching for Catholic Champion. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ben said...

Hi Matthew,

Thank you so much for posting this sermon. This is seriously what I needed. I was just thinking of what to do about Satan and his influence, and how to resist or combat it. Then I kid you not you posted this. Thank you so much!!!

Do you know where I can find the prayers to the Saints who delt with Satan their life? Thank you and God bless you now and always!!

Ruben S.